Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/24/2004 5:53:05 AM EDT
I have a m33 foregrip with a the TDI short vertical grip right now. I just ordered a TD grip for my new project to replace the m33 with a Surefire m73 and to replace the TDI w/ a TD. Since I am young and have little cash flow I bought the TD grip first with hopes to attach it my m33 while I earn money for the m73. Today I realized that the m33 is slightly off spec. Will my Tango Down grip still work? Will I have to file down some of the rail? If I have to file it down will it decrease the value of the m33 very much?
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 6:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think you will have to. I have the M33 and both the KAC grip and Dieter grip work fine with it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:44:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:53:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the M44 handgaurd... it's the same as the M33 with respect to the lower rails.., and I have a TD VG on it. It does fit really tight... you might need an extra pair of hands and some CLP to help slide the VG on.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top