Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/24/2005 11:49:09 AM EDT
Does anyone know who might have these in "stock"?

Also, TD's website doesn'tist their phone number. Does anyone have it?

Your help is appreciated!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 4:53:33 AM EDT
The PR4 is a pretty new item. I got one of the first ones. They have since gone back to redesign. I suspect that they will be more plentiful when the upgrades are done. They were available directly from TD, and are listed on the TD page. (I have the phone number at home, just not with me.)

Link Posted: 7/25/2005 6:57:59 PM EDT
Lancelot,

Thanks for the info & pic. I looked on TD's website & they don't even show the PR-4. I hope they get their redesign done soon since I'd like to get one. Send me their phone # in case you find it.

Talyn
Link Posted: 7/25/2005 7:49:54 PM EDT
one of our industry partners cltactical.com can set u up
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 3:53:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/26/2005 3:56:03 AM EDT by Lancelot]

Originally Posted By Talyn:
Lancelot,

Thanks for the info & pic. I looked on TD's website & they don't even show the PR-4. I hope they get their redesign done soon since I'd like to get one. Send me their phone # in case you find it.

Talyn

bottom of the page.....

direct link

Options.....

Works on long guns too.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:13:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/1/2005 9:15:31 AM EDT by PerryF]

Originally Posted By Lancelot:
The PR4 is a pretty new item. I got one of the first ones. They have since gone back to redesign. I suspect that they will be more plentiful when the upgrades are done. They were available directly from TD, and are listed on the TD page. (I have the phone number at home, just not with me.)

coloradoshooting.org/ipw-web/gallery/albums/bbadmin-Album-1/a_p4_lt_cnt_closed.sized.jpg

I got one of those, why did they redesign??
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:10:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PerryF:

Originally Posted By Lancelot:

coloradoshooting.org/ipw-web/gallery/albums/bbadmin-Album-1/a_p4_lt_cnt_closed.sized.jpg

I was told they made it better / stronger / lighter. I'm not sure what the change was, and don't have one of each to comapre them. But, better / stronger / lighter can't be bad.

I got one of those, why did they redesign??

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:31:23 PM EDT
thanks
Top Top