Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/12/2013 8:05:30 AM EDT
I'm about to order a tan WML, and was curious how they match with Magpul's or TangoDown's FDE.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:21:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always thought the WML looked too light of a FDE, but that's just from pics. If you haven't already, you should check out the Rite Dye thread. I'm going to start experimenting with a Earth/poop brown color similar to DD FDE for my PMags and other plastic parts. someone just inquired about dying a WML, others have done G2s and just about everything else with great results.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:35:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Honestly, I don't overly care about the color of the tan WML in particular. I'm solely curious about how it matches to Magpul's and TD's FDE because I'm pondering an FDE Gear Sector offset mount for it, and the Gear Sector FDE is an exact match to TD's FDE.

I just don't want the tan WML and FDE Gear Sector mount to look odd together. If the tan WMLs don't match well with Magpul or TD FDE, I'll just go with a different mount for the WML.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top