Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2015 7:07:13 AM EDT
I was wondering if anyone has used talon grips on a magpul ar15 grip? What is your opinion of them? I have been using the magpul more+ grips. How do the two compare?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 7:56:47 AM EDT
[#1]
i am new to this site an don't know how to make my own post. but i need a man view point, is it ok for my husband to take nude pictures of himself while he is master-bating he take these at work at the gym and at home.  he has been doing this for 15yrs. He say's that it's not cheating he text one woman 2300. time in one month and talk to her on the phone he told me he can never look at me in a sexual way again, but he does not want a divorce can you guys please help me .He is 50yrs and i am 53yrs.   Thank's
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:12:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i am new to this site an don't know how to make my own post. but i need a man view point, is it ok for my husband to take nude pictures of himself while he is master-bating he take these at work at the gym and at home.  he has been doing this for 15yrs. He say's that it's not cheating he text one woman 2300. time in one month and talk to her on the phone he told me he can never look at me in a sexual way again, but he does not want a divorce can you guys please help me .He is 50yrs and i am 53yrs.   Thank's
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:15:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Isn't this the point in the thread where someone would ask for pics??

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Pending staff review and a ban or two
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top