Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/7/2004 1:27:12 PM EDT
Apparently, while they have plenty in stock, they will not be selling any LE6920's for months until ATF issues a "ruling" on this.  I don't know anything about an ATF ruling but just wanted to let you know.    
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:28:40 PM EDT
[#1]
That is, LE6920's to us lowly civilians...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya I know they tried to tell me that crap today to. But I didnt let that stop me.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Just goes to show you, you can have an FFL and still not know what the hell you are talking about.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I will definitely give them a break as they have been so good to me in the past.  They do enough business to warrant proceeding with caution on this issue and have everything to lose and nothing to gain in rushing into sales on the 14th.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:49:40 PM EDT
[#5]
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=200129
looks like this guy is going through the same thing. I bet when the ATF updates the web site, you can show it to them and get your Colt.
BTW, How much are they selling them for?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:54:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Please the restricted gov scrible on the LEO only weapons. will mean nothing more than the US property marked lowers every one buys today. You think their going to go to jail for theft of gov property. NO

I my self beleave the LEO only lowers will be Highly sot after a few years down the road. A true peace of history......... God willing
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:58:36 PM EDT
[#7]
$899 I think.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:59:46 PM EDT
[#8]
$889.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top