Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/2/2005 10:26:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/2/2005 2:12:48 PM EDT by Russ2327]
I recently bought a used fixed telestock for a good price. I want to put it on my no ban Bushmaster. I took the stock off of the fixed buffer tube but I need the latch/spring/pin to make it work on my rifle. I need to know where to find the part(s) that I need. I've looked on the web sites of the major distributers but I don't know exactly what the part is called. Can someone help me out?

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:33:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/2/2005 11:41:10 AM EDT by redfisher]
Russ, I am, not sure that is the part you need.

It may be, but I thought fixed stocks were pinned otherwise.

There is a section on the Build it Yourself forum for un-banning firearms. Maybe some info there (or in the Information tab at the top of the page)

If in fact that is the part you need, Brownell's is the place to look as they have 1,000s of small parts available for the AR family.

EDIT: I'll be damned! ----------Here it is!

Looks like you need #3, 4, 5 and 6 (if you do not already have them-- or have the faux parts)
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:30:36 PM EDT
Thanks redfisher. The stock was screwed to the fixed buffer tube through the hole where the latch fits. Now I know what I need but from Brownell's it will cost more than I paid for the stock.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:03:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:12:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/2/2005 2:12:11 PM EDT by Russ2327]
Now, that's a whole lot cheaper. Thanks!!!Edit: I ordered the parts from Bushmaster. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 3:00:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/2/2005 3:02:44 PM EDT by j3_]
Try this. May be cheaper

Part 26 also might need spring
Top Top