Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/20/2006 9:48:37 AM EDT
Has anyone else purchased the Tactical Link products?

I just got the X180 Mount and sling and it seems to be a really nice product. The mount is very low-profile and well made.

I think it would be a really nice set-up with an ASP Sling up-grade.

Anybody have any experience with these?

www.tacticallink.com

And no, I have no affiliation with them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I purchased the Stealth-QRB ready set with the Z360 mount for my 16" carbine and I like it alot. I like it so much that I ordered another Z360 mount for my other carbine. Both the sling and mount are well made; And having the QD mount point at the centre makes left to right to left transition a breeze. They are a pleasure to do business with and I would recommend them to anyone

http://cherith.elude.ca/forums/tacticallink.jpg
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:32:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I would have to agree! I currently run the X180 on my RRA Tactical Entry. This is probably the best designed and the best built sling that I have used. Several guys on my team have commented on the design and I have heard nothing but positive feedback. I have not used the 360 mount but from talking with a rep from Tactical Link, I believe it was Brad, it was originally designed for use with our brothers over seas who are usually advised to not disassemble their collapsible stocks. The 360 design appears very solid and simple. The Tactical Link slings come high recommended!!!  Paul
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#3]
The Z360 mount looks like a good set-up. I'll have to try one on my next build, had planned on using a KAC endplate but this will be easier and less expensive.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:17:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I think it would be a really nice set-up with an ASP Sling up-grade.

There are several quality single point sling mounts on the market, and main features are not binding, and low profile.  Quality machining is mandatory, and is evident on most through CNC work.  A well thought out mount shouldn't get in the way or catch on the sling, user, or users equipment.

The ASP sling would certainly be a nice upgrade.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top