Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/1/2005 7:44:36 PM EDT
i have a T marked A3 upper and wondering if anyone might know who manufactured it. the only identifying mark i can find is an M stamped just above the gas tube "X" on the front. any ideas, thanks...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:10:41 PM EDT
LAR seems to be the best guess so far.

See another thread on it - Here
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:57:44 PM EDT
looks like a LAR
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:04:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By exocet:
looks like a LAR

Could be, but there's no real way to tell. All you will get here, from me included, is a SWAG.

Build it, shoot it - if it works, who cares where it came from.
Top Top