Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 2:22:54 PM EDT
Old model claimed 80 Lumens, new claims 135 Lumens

Wondered if anyone had compared these side by side to see if there is much of a difference in light output and quality of beam ?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:26:54 PM EDT
I have both. When they are shined on the wall together the C4 looks a little pink and the old one has a blue tint. The new C4 is somewhat brighter. I think the 80 lumens claimed for the old model was low. I do not think the new one is 50+ lumens brighter.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:53:21 PM EDT
Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like not much of a step forward then ?. I prefer white/blue lights over pink/yellow
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:03:56 PM EDT
I haven't compared them side by side, but I've used the old ones, and I have 2 of the new C4 ones. The C4 is definitely brighter, but I don't know if it's worth it to upgrade from the old one to the new one if you have an old one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:53:01 PM EDT
The new one is definitely a bit brighter. Its not as blue but I don't know if I would call it pink. If you need a new light, I'd go for the C4, but I wouldn't rush to replace the old one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:48:32 PM EDT
Yeah, I have an old model and am happy with it. Just wondered if it was worth upgrading. Actually, I could just get a new one and have two guns with lights, then I can do my own comparison :-)

Way things are going we won't have any ammo to shoot anyway
Top Top