Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2004 5:05:25 PM EDT
Lot of folks always post about how long it takes for the ATF to approve various requests. My SBR (Form 1) took about 90 days from the day I mailed it in. This thread will cover the time spent from day one, from order until receipt.

The plan is, I am mailing payment tomorrow and will recieve the Form 4 packet from the manufacturer. Since the mfg. is in state, no transfer between dealers will be necessary and will cut down on the "delay".

The can is the .30 caliber Shadow from SRT ARMS and will be threaded, for the most part, to an AR10.

I am also ordering a thread adapter so the can will mount on my AR15 as well.

Can't hardly wait.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck man, you are very fortunate to have the manufacturer local.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I almost love my DEMOCRAT Sheriff. Mailed off the two form two days ago with a cover letter explaining where I need his sig, got both in the mail today, no questions asked.

Gonna send off payment, forms and fingerprint cards Monday.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 12:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a SRT Shadow.308 suppressor that is currently pending. Today is the 58th day from the day I mailed it. My last suppressor (SRT Hurricane .223) took exactly 56 days from mailing to be approved, so I should be getting my paperwork back any day now. I've already had Doug cut my PSS barrel down to 18" and thread it, so I'm just waiting on the can...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top