Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 1:10:02 PM EST
I remember reading in this forum that ArmaLite was no longer making its Eagle Arms brand. This was around the beginning of summer and IIRC outfits like Quantico Arms were having 'clearance' sales on the stripped lowers.

I recieved my new copy of Shotgun News in today's mail and there, on p.96, was a half-page ad from Eagle Arms advertising their lowers, both stripped and complete in M15 and AR-10 varieties!

Did ArmaLite ever quit selling Eagle Arms component parts or did they just stop marketing the Eagle Arms line of complete rifles? Does the appearance of this ad signify a policy change at ArmaLite?

Which dealers are going to carry the Eagle Arms recievers now?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 2:35:46 PM EST
the local armalite dealer in tucson seems to have plenty. i bought a lower last month and he said nothing about them being ht e last ones. they seem to be a well made lower. fit and finish is great. i'll buy more at the next show from him. i guess they aren't the cheapest at $220 complete (minus butt stock) but i like'em. maybe i'll try a bushy next???
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:25:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By Str8shot:

Did ArmaLite ever quit selling Eagle Arms component parts or did they just stop marketing the Eagle Arms line of complete rifles? Does the appearance of this ad signify a policy change at ArmaLite?

Which dealers are going to carry the Eagle Arms recievers now?

I thought they were ditching the Eagle Arms complete rifles, and just selling components under that line , since they didn't want to sell ArmaLite parts.

But I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:40:57 AM EST

Soylent Green is people!

Eagle Arms is ArmaLite!

Eagle Arms and ArmaLite are the same company, same owners.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:53:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By gaijin:

Soylent Green is people!

Eagle Arms is ArmaLite!

Eagle Arms and ArmaLite are the same company, same owners.

Money has great value!

Eagle Arms costs less money than ArmaLite.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:10:01 PM EST
The dealer catalog from Armalite lists stripped, Eagle Arms receivers for sale. I plan on getting several. Armalite is a great company with which to do business. Check them out.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:22:39 PM EST
Exact same thing only different.
Top Top