Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2003 5:49:41 AM EDT
Hey guys,

Just got an email from a friend with some interesting photos.

Here we go, another handguard has made it to the market. Recently, It seems like a new handguard comes out once a week. I see nothing new that excites me. This handguard is far from free floating. It's actually quite the opposite.

Check this pimp rig out. I like the multi-fuctional stock, it doubles as a grappling hook.

LS
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 6:37:52 AM EDT
[#1]
LS, we might have mutual friends - someone sent me the same pics this morning too [:)]
correct me if i'm wrong, but from what i can see, it attaches via the delta ring and clamps onto the front sight base. i don't see any advantage over a standard KAC RIS, in fact, this one precludes the use of any other sight base other than the standard one which is a minus in my book.
cheers,
MM
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#2]
It looks a bit like the Fobus IDF stuff.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#3]
The only advantage I see is that it will easily fit A1 and A2 style uppers, and I am just guessing it wil be cheaper than ARMS or KAC stuff.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 9:13:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh well it seems my first impression was not far off. I was looking at their website http://www.tdi-arms.com and all the UZI and Galil stuff just comfirmed that this is an Israeli company. In other words it will work and keep on working :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top