Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2007 8:38:26 AM EDT
I have owned various ACOG's over the years and finally settled on the TA 33R-8 for my personal use. My father enjoys shooting his AR, but he and his eyes are getting older. He has tried various aimpoints and other red dots with negative results. He likes my TA 33 and enjoys using it, but the 3X can be slightly difficult for him to use.

Here is the question. I am considering buying him a TA 45R-4 because of the simple crosshair and 1.5X optics. The TA 45, according to Trijicon's website, is a little smaller and more compact than the TA 33 with alot more eye relief. Does anyone have experience with a TA 45 on a carry handle, and if so how easy is it to use? Comments on it use from the trifocal eye glass wearing community would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your comments and time.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:08:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top