Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 8:19:57 PM EDT
In their latest brochure, TAPCO advertises as having these teflon coated mags for $12.00 apiece.  Does anyone know what brand manufacturer these are by, or if they are any good or not?

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:44:29 AM EDT
[#1]
First WRONG PLACE to post.

This is for mags to sell not discuss.

There are D&H mags. Very good mags. Ter 1.

I have 20 of them in my collection.

ETA: www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=3&f=17 ask the mods to move your thread here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:38:10 AM EDT
[#2]
The same mags are available from 44mag.com for $10.99, with a flat shipping rate.  Plus, they won't say "Tapco" on them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:00:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The same mags are available from 44mag.com for $10.99, with a flat shipping rate.  Plus, they won't say "Tapco" on them.

Show me a pic of one with "TAPCO" stamped on it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:07:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The same mags are available from 44mag.com for $10.99, with a flat shipping rate.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:22:43 AM EDT
[#5]
These are the very same mags I bought from them for $10.50. The catch was that they were marked on the baseplate LEO/Military use only. Some folk don't care about that, but I prefer to avoid such mags.

The finish was very nice, they looked great, but LEO marked as I said. They were D&H, incidentally.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:24:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
These are the very same mags I bought from them for $10.50. The catch was that they were marked on the baseplate LEO/Military use only. Some folk don't care about that, but I prefer to avoid such mags.

The finish was very nice, they looked great, but LEO marked as I said. They were D&H, incidentally.

Nothing a Lumpy or Ranger plate from MagPul can't cure permanently!

Tom  
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top