Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2009 4:44:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 3:01:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looks A LOT like the Gear Sector.

Minus the 1 inch tubular webbing that is as comfortable as it gets.

This sling looks like its really thin and could abrade the hell out of the users neck.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 4:40:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]
how many HK type clips does it come with? have you all tested it for cutting into the neck area with the thin material? thanks
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:18:22 PM EDT
[#5]
A few questions I have.  (1) Is the kit just for quick connect type connectors or is there some sort of attachment for a fixed stock weapon? All I saw in the pics was quick connect.  (2) With the snap hooks are they rubber coated of some sort or are they metal?  (3) If they are metal how much noise do they make rattling in the connectors when attached?  (4) I would have to reiterate the questions about how much the thinner sling abrades the neck area.  Overall it looks like a pretty decent setup.  
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top