Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 8:33:11 AM EDT
Hello, everyone.  My question is will all this fit on a flat top receiver behind the "hump" of the Knights RAS 2 fore end?  I want to mount the ACOG on the ARMS #19S short mount with my ARMS #40 behind it.  Will it work before I buy some stuff that I wont have enough flat top rail for?  Thanks in advance for replies.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:36:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hello, everyone.  My question is will all this fit on a flat top receiver behind the "hump" of the Knights RAS 2 fore end?  I want to mount the ACOG on the ARMS #19S short mount with my ARMS #40 behind it.  Will it work before I buy some stuff that I wont have enough flat top rail for?  Thanks in advance for replies.

Yes it will work, perfectly in fact.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:25:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, JBritt.  Does anyone have any pics of this?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Best pic I could find on short notice.

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:50:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Awsome, guys.  Thank you so much for your suggestions on this.  Man, I love this board.  I feel kind of bad sometimes that I often cant contribute such a wealth of knowledge that others have so freely given to me, but I do contribute when its a topic or matter of opinion that I know something about.  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:40:14 PM EDT
[#6]
No problem.  You could always contribute by getting a membership if you liked.    

Besides, in time, you will come to know more and more, and soon you will be able to answer others' questions without hesitation.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top