Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/1/2004 5:08:20 AM EDT
Received E-mail from HAKKO Japan this morning. ----"Tac-point sights shipped air freight last week. Will soon be available in your country"----end of message.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:34:06 AM EDT
[#1]
But are they being shipped to RSR or nightvisionweb.com?   That is the critical question.  With the exception of nightvisionweb.com, all the other retailers are getting theirs from RSR.

RSR was under the impression they were already in country and waiting at the docks for customs inspections to complete.

Doesn't matter much to me at this point.  Hakko took too long.  I'm getting an EOTech.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:38:58 AM EDT
[#2]
It  might matter to people doing fun guns.I for example am setting up a Beretta storm and a oly 9mm carbine for  2  monthly pistol cal only 3 gun matches ,tactical category,and 2 Tac-Points will be cheaper than 1 EOtech or Aimpont,if not damn near.They do have there place for a  non serious weapon IMHO.Otherwise i to believe in Acog,Aimpoint,and EOtech i currently use on my various threat managment rifles.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Have re- e-mailed to request info. on shipment destination. I also am on the point of maybe getting an eotech.
Girard, I posted the info. for the benefit of those who had an interest , not to hear personal interpretations of appropriate "threat management " equipment-- whatever that might be !
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:47:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Scopes "N More has been sending me pretty regular updates.  They had originally anticipated their order on the 20th of July.  The shipment was delayed.  Earlier this week they emailed me and told me that they have now been told to expect them at their shop on or aroung September 15th.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Just got e-mail from Scopesnmore where mine is on order. I shared with them earlier what Hakko told me and they don't appear to know what's going on right now.  I agree they are very good about keeping people updated, feel they're good outfit.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I called RSR and placed my order.The fellow i talked to didnt know anything either.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#7]
They have just arrived at warehouse. SsopesNmore will start shipping late this week.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top