Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/6/2006 11:41:22 AM EDT
I got a PRI Big Latch with the upper that I purchased. I mounted it and pulled the charging handle twice and didn't like it.

Are the Badger or Pacific latches any different? It looks like the angle is a lot different from the PRI. I am not real sure I would switch to any of them as I kind of like the plain old stock latch. I know it boils down to preferences, so what are some thoughts from you guys that have used some/all of them?

I only tried the PRI because I had it. I guess I will just keep it in the nice little plastic bag it came in and toss it in the spare parts box.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Stick,

Yes that is the one that I have. The forward angle just seemed off to me...

Maybe I just judged it too quickly. Instead of putting in the spare parts as something that wont get used, I should get another charging handle and mount it up and try it during a range trip.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:49:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I only tried the PRI because I had it. I guess I will just keep it in the nice little plastic bag it came in and toss it in the spare parts box.

I'll trade you! I have a couple new regular latches and a new Power Custom extended latch. LMK if you're interested.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top