Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/8/2006 1:41:29 PM EDT
Just got home my new TA31RCO, yes I bought it for the nice pouch henwhen I close one eye and use the zoom funktion I clearly see that the reticle moves away from the place im seeing it at with both eyes open.  Is this as it should?
Cleary I should adjust it for the zoom funktion but then ill be pretty far of when using it with both eyes?

what do you guys say about it
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:16:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Apparently that's a normal effect of the BAC. Your brain is superimposing the reticle in your other eye, and averaging where it is between the two eyes.

I don't notice much shift with mine, but it's the 2x20.

Is the RCO the one with the lines off to the side of the chevron? What are they for anyways?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:00:21 AM EDT
[#2]
The lines on the side are for help when giving coordinates.
Nothing that is needed for the avarage user, maybe good for mil applications.
one thing are for sure I wont have any use for it. thanks for the answer
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:25:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Being .mil, it IS useful for .mil type stuff. "Hey A.J, see that guy three ticks left of the tree stump?"

"No, but since you see him I can now drop a 203 round on his ass", etc.

The one feature on the RCO I hope they add to all of them are the retainer wires for the adjustment caps. I love mine.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top