Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/1/2003 2:00:28 PM EDT
I know this question must have been answered at sometime. But not in the last thirty days, lol. I am seriously considering switching my Colt M4gery over to KA RAS system. My question is what is a good mounting system to mount the Aimpoint to the top rail of the RAS? I am currently using GG&G’s scout rail and Aimpoint ring, and I am very happy with where it sits. Do I need not switch to a gooseneck mount or will my current one work? Thanks for any input.
S/F
Flyingrhino
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:24:28 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have the GG&G standard ring, it will be too low to allow co-witness.

Id recommend either the Aimpoint QRP, the ARMS 22M68 w/full spacer or the Knight's straight mount.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:52:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:19:58 AM EDT
[#3]
PaulE,
That is exactly what I plan to use the RAS for. Is there enough clearence at the rear where they would overlap,for the GG&G rail and the RAS? Thank you for the help.
S/F
Flyingrhino
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top