Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/15/2010 9:39:57 AM EST
Hey all,

I want to switch my CTR and a VLTOR carbine stock from one carbine to the other? So how do they
come off the back of the buffer tubes? TIA

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:58:41 AM EST
there is a pin that stops at each 'notch',right. you have to pull this down a bit further. on the magpul you can see the ends that move with the lever, use both thumbs to pull it further. on the VLTOR it is built into the lever proximal to the rifle.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:28:18 PM EST
Push down instead of pulling up on the lever
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:02:40 PM EST
Wow you guys kick ass! Great video. Thanks again.

Top Top