Page / 75
Link Posted: 4/6/2019 11:43:14 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/6/2019 11:44:00 PM EST by Swampfox_Optics_Mike]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m6z:
Swampfox, Atibal, etc.

Who comes up with these names?
View Quote
At least I'm not trying to drum up excitement for the PAC3X-ACSS-GENII-5.56-ABC-123-XYZ anymore. So I got THAT going for me.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 11:24:42 AM EST
Zeros the kings layer. It was easy enough. I am very pleased with it so far. I ran about 150 rounds through the Glock 19 with the kingslayer and was nailing 8” steel at 25 yards easy. My only complaint is dot size. For a pistol I like a 6 or 9 MOA dot. This works I just prefer larger. It was a very bright day and I had to use it on max setting which is comparable to the RMR I had.

I also mounted the T-hawk and dry fired a little with it. Let me say the reticle is as bright an illuminated reticle as I have seen. Not as bright as a dot style like in the Steiner and Vortex but easily compares to any Leupold, Burris, bush bell, PA and many other illuminated optics I have used in the past. The eye relief seems large and forgiving especially at 1x. I like the throw lever. The adjustment ring is just right, not to tight and not to loose. The mount seems a little low or maybe it’s just me. I may need to upgrade to a taller mount. So far, these scopes seem very nice.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 12:17:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By Et2ss:
I've got an AR 332 with both red and green illumination. While no top tier Trij, it's certainly not a $50 ebay junker either.

If it's a solid product, people trust you, and your sales will follow
View Quote
Same here, and it's really, really bright.
Link Posted: 4/8/2019 1:55:32 PM EST
Looking at these photos, my only question is...

When are we going to PSC brother!!!??

2 miles from my front door.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 10:55:30 AM EST
@Swampfox_Optics_Mike any plans for FDE models? Kingslayer preferably.
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 11:52:51 AM EST
Originally Posted By crimsoncloak:
Looking at these photos, my only question is...

When are we going to PSC brother!!!??

2 miles from my front door.
View Quote
Oh snap! Well, I'm not exactly gonna drop my cell phone here on arfcom but my work email is [email protected] I've got a CRAZY busy month this month but yeah, how about hitting the range and you can see some of these optics for yourself and maybe give Arfcom your take on them? Why not?
Link Posted: 4/9/2019 12:00:15 PM EST
Originally Posted By angelbeast6:
@Swampfox_Optics_Mike any plans for FDE models? Kingslayer preferably.
View Quote
No plans yet because FDE doesn't match FDE doesn't match FDE, and that creates major headaches, as I found out in previous employment positions with places who have now cancelled the FDE optics they previously announced.

One thing that I HAVE thought about is creating a sticker set that would act as a pre-cut masking template for guys who are refinishing their optics. Two circles to go over the lenses, a couple of lines to cover up the numbers on the turrets and illumination knob, that sort of thing. You buy our sticker set for $4.99 or whatever, it probably costs us $3 to have them made, and then instead of having to mask off stuff by cutting on tape from scratch, you just apply the stickers as per the directions and BAM you're ready to air-dry Duracoat or Cerakote or Krylon or whatever.

I got this idea from a friend who does refinishing as a side hustle (shout out to @notorious_custom_coatings on Instagram), I was watching him work his magic and it occurred to me that he spends 90% of his time in masking prep and only 10% of the work is doing everything else.

If it was easier to accomplish, a lot more people could make sure their FDE stuff "matched" because they could spray it all at once together.
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 7:36:46 AM EST
So far so good with the Liberator and Kingslayer.

Swampfox Optics Liberator or Kingslayer 3 MOA Red Dots Which One Is Right For You
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 10:37:45 AM EST
Any chances on making the Tomahawk line fogPROOF?  Currently the specs indicate it is only fog resistant.  Is that next?
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 10:41:11 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 12:14:48 PM EST
For the love of god; it's 2019, why are people still making BDC and/or MOA reticles.  Mil/Mil people...sheesh.
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 12:45:14 PM EST
Originally Posted By hurlhead:
Any chances on making the Tomahawk line fogPROOF?  Currently the specs indicate it is only fog resistant.  Is that next?
View Quote
I don't believe any scope is fog proof. I refuse to use that as a specification. They can be fog proof on the inside, in fact they BETTER be fog proof on the inside, that's what all the seals and nitrogen purging is for.

But you can take any scope, take a $3000 S&B Short Dot, you put it in the refrigerator for an hour, then pull it out and walk outside into a Houston summer where it's 97 degrees but feels like 105 due to humidity? The outside of the ocular and objective will both absolutely sweat with condensation until it either evaporates or you wipe it off. It's basic physics, but people don't understand that. So when you put "fog proof" on the side of the box, you only invite angry phone calls from people who don't understand what condensation is.

Now what we DO have is a pretty badass hyrophobic coating on all the lenses, internal and external, like a permanent coat of Rain-X on the lenses, so water droplets or condensation will run off of it really easily, and it minimizes the issue even if you're doing a cold/low humidity to hot/high humidity transition like I described above.
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 12:50:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By steel_weasel:
For the love of god; it's 2019, why are people still making BDC and/or MOA reticles.  Mil/Mil people...sheesh.
View Quote
Our line of precision scopes will be MIL/MIL but honestly we expect the MOA versions to out sell them. It's inertia, I think. The same reason why there is so much resistance to holdover grid style reticles. Anyone who shoots with a grid knows how much faster they are. Yet we still see people all the time saying "I don't need all that bullshit, I just need it to be simple and hit where I aim." At which point I sigh heavily, smile, and let them keep telling me about how great things were back in the 1980s.
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 12:53:48 PM EST
Originally Posted By Swampfox_Optics_Mike:

Our line of precision scopes will be MIL/MIL but honestly we expect the MOA versions to out sell them. It's inertia, I think. The same reason why there is so much resistance to holdover grid style reticles. Anyone who shoots with a grid knows how much faster they are. Yet we still see people all the time saying "I don't need all that bullshit, I just need it to be simple and hit where I aim." At which point I sigh heavily, smile, and let them keep telling me about how great things were back in the 1980s.
View Quote
What was your comparison of Mil Dot to, a '74 Ford LTD, or something similar ?
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 1:11:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/10/2019 1:12:30 PM EST by Swampfox_Optics_Mike]
Just released a new YT video today and I'm super proud of this. 17 takes stitched together to tell a cohesive story. There's no BS on this, no cheating, you're seeing the actual footage of me shooting the actual groups. Did it all with my Canon 6D camera on a tripod and my girlfriend helping me wrangle everything around in between takes.

Doing this was a big priority for me. I remember awhile ago IV888 on YouTube was doing a review of a $400 price point LPVO and basically said "We're going to skip the box test part of this review because we all know none of the scopes at this price point will track anyway," and that really stuck with me. I wanted to make a video to show that yes, it's possible for these scopes to track well. Do they track as well as a Nightforce or a March? Nope. Will the turrets last as long as those high end scopes? Nope. If you want a scope that tracks perfectly with turrets that will last forever, a $400 LPVO is probably not for you. Will they get the job done well enough for you to easily zero your rifle and make quality shots on realistically sized targets? In my opinion, ours will. Hopefully the honesty I've shown elsewhere buys me some credibility when I make that statement.

I want to do stuff like this to show that Swampfox runs things differently. Anyone can do a box test, yet how many manufacturers do you see walking through the process step-by-step on video and telling their customers that they can easily test their own scopes at home in the same way?

[youtube]Poarf9mu9qA[/youtube]

EDIT: I don't know why the embedding didn't work above. Can someone else embed it, or help me out? Here's a URL: https://youtu.be/Poarf9mu9qA
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 1:27:30 PM EST
Just released a new YT video today and I'm super proud of this. 17 takes stitched together to tell a cohesive story. There's no BS on this, no cheating, you're seeing the actual footage of me shooting the actual groups. Did it all with my Canon 6D camera on a tripod and my girlfriend helping me wrangle everything around in between takes.

Doing this was a big priority for me. I remember awhile ago IV888 on YouTube was doing a review of a $400 price point LPVO and basically said "We're going to skip the box test part of this review because we all know none of the scopes at this price point will track anyway," and that really stuck with me. I wanted to make a video to show that yes, it's possible for these scopes to track well. Do they track as well as a Nightforce or a March? Nope. Will the turrets last as long as those high end scopes? Nope. If you want a scope that tracks perfectly with turrets that will last forever, a $400 LPVO is probably not for you. Will they get the job done well enough for you to easily zero your rifle and make quality shots on realistically sized targets? In my opinion, ours will. Hopefully the honesty I've shown elsewhere buys me some credibility when I make that statement.

I want to do stuff like this to show that Swampfox runs things differently. Anyone can do a box test, yet how many manufacturers do you see walking through the process step-by-step on video and telling their customers that they can easily test their own scopes at home in the same way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poarf9mu9qA

EDIT: I don't know why the embedding didn't work above. Can someone else embed it, or help me out? Here's a URL: https://youtu.be/Poarf9mu9qA
View Quote
If you are an Arfcom member,  you have credentials to embed YouTube videos...let me help...

Swampfox Tomahawk vs. turret tracking “box test”: How will a sub $400 LPVO perform?
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 1:30:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/10/2019 5:47:19 PM EST by Swampfox_Optics_Mike]
Guess I need to get that membership pushed through, thanks man!

EDIT: Jerking The Trigger put out a small article about us today, and referenced this thread! So, by linking HERE I complete the Circle Of Life, or something.
Link Posted: 4/10/2019 9:10:54 PM EST
Good job on the vid Mike.

Even though it's not Mil/Mil, I may have to pick me up a Tomahawk
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 7:03:07 AM EST
Most of the reviews I'm seeing are on the 1-8x, but not much on the 1-4x or 1-6x. Is the construction/quality of the 1-4x and 1-6x comparable to the 1-8x? Are they essentially the same just with lower magnification? Trying to decide what I want to try.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 7:47:38 AM EST
Guess I need to get that membership pushed through, thanks man!

EDIT: Jerking The Trigger put out a small article about us today, and referenced this thread! So, by linking HERE I complete the Circle Of Life, or something.
View Quote
Honesty, Transparency, and having the ability to interact with the company (like what you're doing) - goes a looooooooong way. Keep it up :thumbsup:
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:28:38 AM EST
Originally Posted By RLunyATL:

Most of the reviews I'm seeing are on the 1-8x, but not much on the 1-4x or 1-6x. Is the construction/quality of the 1-4x and 1-6x comparable to the 1-8x? Are they essentially the same just with lower magnification? Trying to decide what I want to try.
View Quote
Yes, construction quality is the same, turrets are the same, etc. There are only a couple of differences to talk about. First, on the 1-8x we made our ocular lens larger than on the 1-4x and 1-6x. I can't remember the diameter off the top of my head, but it's a bigger lens out back than my PA 1-8x is. I believe that contributes to the better exit pupil and more forgiving eyebox at full magnification that the Tomahawk enjoys. The 1-4x and 1-6x have ocular lenses of similar size (if not the exact same size) as you are used to seeing on PA / Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x scopes.

By the way, that isn't a sly hint-- these aren't the same scopes as PA or Vortex. Different factory entirely, and I want to make that clear up front.

The second change is in the size of the center dot. The 1-4x center dot is 2 MOA, like a lot of red dots. But in an SFP configuration, as max magnification goes up, the reticle presents larger and larger, and that center dot grows and starts to get annoyingly large and imprecise. So the 1-6x has a 1.5 MOA center dot, the 1-8x has a 1.3 MOA center dot, and our long-term project, hopefully-before-Christmas, 1-10x will have a 1.0 MOA center dot in the BDC reticle.

Other than that, you're looking at the same tech and build quality at three price points depending on how much magnification you are willing to pay for. Personally, the 1-8x is my favorite but we are seeing some 2- and 3-gun competitors who really like the 1-4x, and we've had some individual officer law enforcement sales with the 1-6x.  Everyone has their own idea about what magnification range is ideal.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:29:41 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/17/2019 3:35:15 PM EST by Swampfox_Optics_Mike]
Ok, so I just took this cell phone pic to show what I mean. On the left is my Tomahawk, still mounted and zeroed on my 14.5" SBR from the YouTube video. On the right is the PA 1-8x SFP with an ocular diameter of 33.2mm. I'm unsure about the ocular diameter on ours, I'm sending out an email request for that info. But, it's clearly a larger ocular on the left.

Two points I want to make real quick.

1. I'm NOT bashing the PA 1-8x24 SFP ACSS at all. I'm comparing with it because it's what I have on hand. If I had a Steiner or a Leupold I would be comparing to that. The PA scope in this photo served me well for over two years and never let me down. It's my professional goal to beat them someday, but I'm still a fan of PA and have many friends there. Both of these scopes are really good for $400, I'm just trying to point out one area where we got it a bit better.

2. I want to state strongly that our scopes are NOT just the same stuff you've already seen from China. We aren't owned by the Chinese factory, we OWN the Chinese factory. It's American owned and American run, but located in China. For those of you who know how this industry works, that makes us unique and it gives us a lot of power to be responsive to what American shooters want. In this case the USA team informed the factory that hey, one of the big complaints we see about 1-8x is that they get dark and picky at maximum magnification. So, lets engineer a better ocular wall thickness and change the internal system dimensions to maximize eyebox on this 1-8x. Swampfox can be more responsive to feedback, we can make changes faster, it's really exciting to see it happen from my point of view. Yes the product is from China-- any $400 LPVO on the market is. But with Swampfox, WE are driving the bus.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 11:07:23 AM EST
Got a response to my email-- our 1-4x and 1-6x have ocular lenses at 35.5mm, so they are still bigger than you'll see from PA or Vortex. But the 1-8x ocular lens is a lovely, whopping 38.0mm. Hooray for eye box!
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 2:37:05 PM EST
1st of two budget builds. PSA kit, 80% lower, swamp fox t-hawk. The second build will be identical.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:26:50 PM EST
Big fan of the 8x and kingslayer i got a few months back.  i'll keep buying the new stuff as long as you keep that awesome military discount going (make sure mine is the first order in for the 10x)
Thanks for the cool stuff / updates.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 12:15:22 AM EST
Originally Posted By m6z:
Swampfox, Atibal, etc.

Who comes up with these names?
View Quote
Swampfox makes a lot of sense if you know anything about Revolutionary War history or are from South Carolina.  Perfect name if you are in a patriot/ guerilla warfare/ militia mindset.

History classes talk a lot about Washington and the Americans fighting in the north, but without Francis Marion, the revolution would have been doomed.  His band of guerilla fighters kept the British from advancing, setting up several defeats by the regular army later.... and ultimately leading to them defeating the British plan to "pinch" the colonies from the north and the south by throwing off the timing.

You have to look at a long timeline, but Yorktown isn't an American victory if the Swampfox didn't do what he did.

A true American hero.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 11:05:38 PM EST
Tagged for a future purchase
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 8:28:03 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/1/2019 8:30:31 AM EST by MS556]
View Quote
Each still serves a purpose.  I have all three types and see no need to ditch one in favor of the others for the particular mission.

A BDC reticle is still useful when there is no time to deal with DOPE and holdovers and hold offs, and accuracy only need be “minute of man”.

A MOA reticle with matching MOA turrets is just as effective as Mil/Mil - just different.

Mil/Mil is my favorite, but it is purely a matter of personal preference.  Once used to it, I find it a bit faster, but good experienced shooters can debate the point.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 10:10:25 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/1/2019 10:11:35 AM EST by Swampfox_Optics_Mike]
We had an amazing weekend at NRAAM, I personally handed out almost 400 business cards between Friday and Sunday and had great conversations with hundreds and hundreds of shooters. I'm still recovering! I think one of the best things I did was not anything I said, but rather when I asked people what they wanted in a scope, and then I would shut up and listen and literally take notes.

I got some pure gold from regular shooters at the show about what they are looking for, what they really want in a scope, and what they don't care about. And what's cool is, I'm in a position now where I can help steer product design in the right directions and avoid pitfalls. A lot of those decisions won't cost us a dime, like hearing from long range shooters out west that they need 4" long sun shades, because they still get glare on occasion from companies with shorter sun shades. A 4" sun shade costs us basically nothing more to manufacture than a 3.75" sun shade would have, so hey, thanks for the tip!

So, we'll do more MIL/MIL stuff in the future, including LPVOs. The next gen of LPVOs will also have locking turrets, and hopefully we can make those locking turrets a bit lower profile than they are now.

I got some really good ideas to chase down and see if we can make them a reality. I'm excited!
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 1:05:30 PM EST
My Tomahawk 1-8 should be arriving Saturday..... Cannot wait to try it out.
I will def be looking to buy the future PRS scope they have planned.
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 5:52:47 PM EST
View Quote
Silence you heathen! Some of us like MOA....
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 10:03:15 AM EST
View Quote
You're kidding right? I get it on high mag shooting for accuracy, but the speed of getting hits on a silhouette offered by BDC in a LPVO is immensely faster and easier at fighting distances.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:57:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By olds442tyguy:
You're kidding right? I get it on high mag shooting for accuracy, but the speed of getting hits on a silhouette offered by BDC in a LPVO is immensely faster and easier at fighting distances.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By olds442tyguy:
Hee hee. This is why we make different reticles.

After feedback from NRAAM, I'm also proposing a very simple reticle to add to the mix. Either a straight duplex or like a German #1 or #4, and illuminated just as brightly as we can make it. There are alot of guys, especially older guys, who want something simple and familiar and they aren't shooting out to BDC ranges anyway. Especially hunters, I talked to a ton of hunters who won't take a shot past 200 yards no matter what. It's not practical for the level of shooter they are or where they live (forests, rolling hills), etc. Alot of older guys who used to shoot with irons, they are wearing bifocals now, can't see red dots worth a damn, and a 1-4x is appealing to them except OH MY GAWD what is all that bullshit in the middle when I look through it?

Therefore, new product project is starting. Internal company code name: CURMUDGEON.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 3:37:28 PM EST

Hee hee. This is why we make different reticles.

After feedback from NRAAM, I'm also proposing a very simple reticle to add to the mix. Either a straight duplex or like a German #1 or #4, and illuminated just as brightly as we can make it. There are alot of guys, especially older guys, who want something simple and familiar and they aren't shooting out to BDC ranges anyway. Especially hunters, I talked to a ton of hunters who won't take a shot past 200 yards no matter what. It's not practical for the level of shooter they are or where they live (forests, rolling hills), etc. Alot of older guys who used to shoot with irons, they are wearing bifocals now, can't see red dots worth a damn, and a 1-4x is appealing to them except OH MY GAWD what is all that bullshit in the middle when I look through it?

Therefore, new product project is starting. Internal company code name: CURMUDGEON.
View Quote
Eh, would have been funnier if the hunting line's code name was "ELMER"
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 10:43:09 AM EST
Got my 1-8 Tomahawk in the mail yesterday ......
Mounted it and put about 150 rounds under it; I am liking it alot.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 12:26:19 PM EST
Mike,
Am delighted to see you apparently thriving, and that was a very well-done but friendly box video.
Since you put forth the ammo specifics the reticle is geared from I don't need to beat you up for the drops between stadia, lol. Pretty straightforward stuff.

That 1-6x is really looking good. May need to start saving pop bottles again & get another paper route.
Again well done & fare thee well.
:)
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 8:05:09 AM EST
Originally Posted By mdewitt71:
Got my 1-8 Tomahawk in the mail yesterday ......
Mounted it and put about 150 rounds under it; I am liking it alot.
View Quote
Which reticle did you go with?
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 5:15:50 PM EST
Originally Posted By Swampfox_Optics_Mike:  Therefore, new product project is starting. Internal company code name: CURMUDGEON.
View Quote
Sign me up for one!
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 8:07:24 PM EST
Unboxing and first look at the Swampfox Optics Low Power Variable Optic (LPVO)

Swampfox Optics Tomahawk 1-8 Scope Unboxing and First Shots....
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 9:57:55 PM EST
Oh wow, thanks! Appreciate the shout out, and I really like your build. Wow it BARELY clears that rear BUIS, but barely still counts, right?
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 9:15:40 AM EST
Oh wow, thanks! Appreciate the shout out, and I really like your build. Wow it BARELY clears that rear BUIS, but barely still counts, right?
View Quote
ha-ha yea.
7 Combat tours and I have yet to ever use an Optic and the BUIS at the same time.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 1:27:03 PM EST
Took the plunge and just ordered a 1-8. Hoping it works out.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 7:38:22 AM EST
A hough to add. Why not a reverse number one reticle?  An upside down post like the British SUIT optic. With a thick heavy post tapering down from the top of he optic, with bdc/holdover and windage holds below.

The super quick acquisition of a heavy post like the trijicon accupoint, without covering up your target for longer range shots. I'd buy Jose from lpvo up to hunting magnification
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:39:16 AM EST
Originally Posted By GrantS:
A hough to add. Why not a reverse number one reticle?  An upside down post like the British SUIT optic. With a thick heavy post tapering down from the top of he optic, with bdc/holdover and windage holds below.

The super quick acquisition of a heavy post like the trijicon accupoint, without covering up your target for longer range shots. I'd buy Jose from lpvo up to hunting magnification
View Quote
Because the number one thing I heard at the NRA show was "I just want crosshairs because it's what I've been doing for years and I'm too old to learn anything else."

Nobody else is doing a SUIT / Trilux style reticle, so nobody is used to that, and you're the first guy I've seen in about ten years who even knows what that reticle looks like. So demand for that product is basically you, and a some British guys from the 1980s. Still, I appreciate the concept and I've daydreamed about doing a reverse German #4 based on the same concept, with the thick vertical post ABOVE the centerline instead of below, so that when the rifle recoils you don't cover up the target with the post while trying to reacquire the sight picture. I discarded my daydream for the exact same reason-- nobody has asked for it, nobody wants it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 3:17:15 PM EST
Because the number one thing I heard at the NRA show was "I just want crosshairs because it's what I've been doing for years and I'm too old to learn anything else."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Exactly!
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 9:27:47 PM EST

View Quote
You have my interest...
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 7:49:50 AM EST
You are probably right.

I was thinking it could be spun as a brand new super reticle possibly.

That said people seem to be going away from specialty restocked to simple crosshairs or moa-hash crosshairs.
Link Posted: 5/9/2019 9:27:37 AM EST

That said people seem to be going away from specialty restocked to simple crosshairs or moa-hash crosshairs.
View Quote
Hee hee.

So for project CURMUDGEON we were split between whether we wanted to do a nice fine duplex style crosshair with an illuminated center dot, or whether we wanted to do a MIL-Dot crosshair and illuminate the whole thing, and match it up with the new MIL turrets. We were really having a hard time choosing between those two concepts.

And, in true Arfcom fashion, yesterday we decided to "get both". DAMN I love this job! When I get finals of the reticles and get permission from the CEO, I'll post 'em up here so you guys can see.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 9:55:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/10/2019 9:57:26 PM EST by mattjedi]
How about just a nice simple 1-6 or 1-8, daylight bright, capped turrets and under a pound? Give it a nice, minimalist BDC reticle and call it good. Maybe something like what Steiner was going to use in the M6XI before they killed that scope. That reticle seemed about perfect for what I want. Here’s the reticle:

I’ll buy one right now.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 10:12:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By mattjedi:
How about just a nice simple 1-6 or 1-8, daylight bright, capped turrets and under a pound? Give it a nice, minimalist BDC reticle and call it good. Maybe something like what Steiner was going to use in the M6XI before they killed that scope. That reticle seemed about perfect for what I want. Here’s the reticle:
https://www.eurooptic.com/images-cache/46/FA/BEBD/46FABEBD92F9B907900F4E248A0FE6C5887C42B2.jpg
I’ll buy one right now.
View Quote
I would buy one too.
Page / 75
SwampFox Optics (Page 3 of 75)
Top Top