Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/22/2003 9:03:11 PM EDT
Can u put a vertical handle on your surefire setup with the light that comes off the right side of the gun, The one they used in the movie SWAT. The surefire tac light I am talking about is the one with the pressure switch on one side of the handguard and the light on the other, the really expencieve one. thanks for your help pics would be great.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 9:09:13 PM EDT
I suppose you could add one of those weaver rails on the lower part after removing the heat shield.They're really made for folks that don't want or use a vertical grip.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 9:17:51 PM EDT
You're talking about the M500. You could do what you describe in the method described above. The biggest downside in the carbine length M500 is the poor ventilation that doesn't allow for good barrel cooling.
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 12:51:51 PM EDT
that must be it the Surefire500 thanks
Top Top