Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2013 7:08:18 AM EDT
Okay, so Surefire X400 has white light and it has a laser correct?  To what distance is that laser any good out to in daylight and then night time?  The X400 can be put on a rifle and then used with a tape switch, yes?  Is there a 'double pad' tape switch available - one for activating white light and the other for activating the laser?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:39:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one, there is a switch on the light to have laser only, light only or both. The tape switch is constant on or momentary .... based on your switch selection on the light. So no, you can't control what comes on with the tape switch. Can't answer your daylight question but its a red laser so I imagine its very hard to see in the daylight. I tried it once at the range at 50 yards on a overcast day. I could see it but very, very faintly.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top