Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/30/2004 1:53:23 PM EDT
I am interested in a surefire (not sure which model) tac light for my Colt carbine.  I would like to mount it on the SIDE of the front site.  Bushmaster sells an ARMS mount for this.

I also have an Aimpoint mounted on top of the carry handle.  Will the tac light obstruct my view?

Cheapest place to purchase surefire lights?

Anyone have any pics to show them off?

Thanks.......
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 2:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
The two best place to buy SF products are
MSTN
and
G & R

They are also probably the most knowledgeable folks regarding hanging ANYTHING on your rifle/carbine.
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 2:53:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#3]
"BrightFlashlights",   the last picture you have is what i am talking about.  Mounts on the "side" of the front site.
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/30/2004 10:22:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you sir........
Link Posted: 5/1/2004 4:04:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
302', that's the Yankee Hill fr. sight access. mount.  YHM manufacturer's Bushmaster's modular accessories and BM also carries some of the YH lineup.  The above mount is available from BM,  YHM or direct from a YH dealer ( me).  I'll try to fill you in on a bit more tomorrow.

LOL...shameless plug
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:56:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Might be shamless but Brightflashlights got some damn good prices.  
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top