Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2011 7:59:44 PM EDT
I have what I think are several sure fire  p6s that the tape switches have gone bad on. I think that they are P6s they don't have any marking on them other than "sure fire  lazer products Fountin vally CA"  I looked on sure fire's web page and didn't see any replacement parts for them any one have any ideas where I can get parts for them?
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 12:12:47 PM EDT
Photos would help but if you simply want a push button TailCap its the Z41 (Z41-BK).
Clickie TailCaps include the Z49 and Z59.

Replacement remote switches include the XM07 and UM07.
There are plenty of more specific options but they are harder to get and it would be better to see photos, and understand what you want to achieve.
Remember that replacement parts likely cost a fair way to a whole new light that will be LED, brighter and longer runtime...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top