Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/26/2003 6:30:45 AM EDT
I was at the SureFire site and noticed they sell railed forends for M4 carbines. This could be an alternative to a RAS/RIS. Only problem is they don't have a pic up as of yet.

Anyone purchase one yet? How about some pics?

Same for the Armalite system, no actual pics on the site only a computer CAD pic. Anyone buy this setup yet?
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:44:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone even know what the hell I'm talkin' bout'? LOL!!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I do, I just asked the same question on here the other day.  I did contact Surefire about the forend and they said that they can not fill all the orders they have for the forend right now and that they would not even be taking new orders until sometime after the first of the new year.  There is a write up on the forend in the "SureFire Combat Tactics" magazine issued by Guns and Ammo for this month.  I got the magazine at Borders Book Store.  It looks to be an awesome forend and is $100.00 cheaper than the Knights.  Knowing Surefire, I am sure it is a quality piece.    
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 12:43:19 PM EDT
[#3]
So fill in the details.  Does it FF the barrel?  Weight.  Sizes.  Etc, etc.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top