Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 9:32:22 AM EDT
Had a chance to buy complete lower either A2 or 6 position adjustable stock for $240.00.  The lower is stamped SUPERIOR.  It looked well made and finished.  the dealer said that Superior supplies the lowers to Rock River Arms.  Anyone have experience with this lower?  and does 240 seem like a goood price?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#1]
search superior, its has been discussed a lot lately and i would find a new dealer if he tried to tell you they supply for rra.

rbprecision offers superior, look him up in the equipment exchange.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:53:15 AM EDT
[#2]
First off the superiors are good lowers.  They are also CHEAP!

Superior Lower:       75.00 new
DPMS LPK:        50.00 New
RRA 6pos M4 stock: 65.00 New

240 is a bit high, but if its what you want..run with it!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:01:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#4]
i have several of them and like them all.

i visited their shop in wapello iowa and can tell you for a fact they are making other manufacturers lowers and some uppers.  whose they were i didn't ask.  

i have some specialty stuff on order with them.  maybe i'll ask them about that and see what they say.

i dig the superior stuff.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top