Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/19/2013 5:21:57 PM EDT
I have the opportunity to pick up an AR built by Superior Arms for a great price in a group buy for my Aviation Unit.  I am just curious if anyone has heard of them or has had any experience with them at all.  I wanna make sure I am getting a quality product before I buy.  Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kyle
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:38:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had a Superior arms lower since 2005.  I've had zero issues with it.  I've heard alot of good things about there complete rifles.  They've been to many of the local gun shows and are good people.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply.  I have been reading up on them and it seems that it is a good deal and a good company.  The deal is the 16" M4 with the with flat top reciever and one one magazine.  It will also come with the detachable carry handle and a hard carrying case, all for $800 OTD.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had two out of spec lowers for what it's worth. Junk in my opinion.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've had two out of spec lowers for what it's worth. Junk in my opinion.

I agree with this.    Junk. Tight mag wells.  Shitty customer service.  My .02 from speaking with them face to face at a gun show here in Iowa back in 2008.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 5:47:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I would look at another brand.  The stamping of the "Superior Arms" font on the ones I've seen in person are terrible.  Not sure what else is lacking with them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a complete rifle from Superior Arms.  I think its great!  NO problems at all and accurate.  I'd put it up and ahead of my friends Bushmaster ANYDAY!  Magwell accepts GI mags, c-products and pmags.  Everything has fit.  I haven't had one single Failure to fire, feed, eject.  Every aftermarket product has worked great.  I have nothing negative to say about them.  I did, however, just buy a Daniel Defense to make sure I had a quality piece in case of a ban.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I have 2 lowers tight magwells that won't take pmags is my only problem.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#8]
My lower doesn't have the tight magwell issue.  Drops all my pmags and gi mags freely
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top