Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/22/2012 6:27:22 AM EDT
This was my first AR build and have tried to go with quality products. The final piece of the build will be optics. I have been looking at the ACOG's,Eotech's and Aimpoints. Would like some opinions on which one to go with. Thanks

Mega Arms GTR-3H Billet Lower
Mega Arms MTS-300 Mid Quad-Rail Billet Upper V2 (Monolithic)
Mega (Hogue) Pistol Grip
Noveske N4 Light 5.56mm Barrel-16LP 1-in-7 twist, w/ Raineer Arms Xtreme Tactical Compensator
Wilson Combat Tactical Trigger 3-Gun
Fail Zero Exo Treated BCG
Daniel Defense Lower Parts Kit
Daniel Defense Vertical Grip
Magpul AFG2
Magpul ACS Buttstock w/ Daniel Defense Buffer Tube Kit
Magpul P-Mag 10/20 and 10/30 Magazine(s)
Troy Industries BUIS
Rainier Arms Raptor Charging Handle
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I think this really comes down to personal preference sir. IMO you should try and shoot through each of them before deciding on which you prefer to spend your cash on.

Personally I choose the Aimpoint. While I think they look cool, I'm not an ACOG fan, and I've shot 4 diff models of Eotechs and haven't liked any of them.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:48:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

This was my first AR build and have tried to go with quality products. The final piece of the build will be optics. I have been looking at the ACOG's,Eotech's and Aimpoints. Would like some opinions on which one to go with. Thanks

Lots of opinions and information in the tacked threads at the top of this forum. Start there.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top