Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/5/2006 11:34:49 AM EDT
is walmart generally cheaper than your on-line sources?  with the high cost of shipping these days, was wondering who might have the best prices...

TIA
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#1]
So far WWB from wallmentle is about the best price that I have found
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

What he said.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What he said.

Here we go again...you're up to about 5 in the past couple of hours, do you have any other place you can be?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:51:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

They have the best prices, but physical availability is pretty poor around here. I don't have time to drop in every dang day looking to see if they restocked the measly 3 boxes per week allowance (made the 3 boxes a week up, but it sure seems that way).
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:49:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Academy is great for cheap 9mm and Q3131.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:09:07 AM EDT
[#6]
The Fall Hunting Classic sale at BassPro is when I usually stock up.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 5:11:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Another vote for Academy Sports,Blaser 9mm $3.76/box. My G19  and BHP loves it and I dont have to pick up the brass (9mm brass is almost worthless anyway). They also have 500 rd bricks of Fed .22 for $6.86 .
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top