Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2017 11:31:46 PM EDT
I'm tired of trying to find a NDS AR lower so is there any other companies out there ? I want to put my own pony design logo on the magwell and don't want any logo from the lower company.
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:04:15 AM EDT
[#1]
CMT makes one. Its nice.

ETA: And Royal Arms. All the info is on the trigger guard.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:59:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Something like this?

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1PF8448608
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 2:17:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Something like this?

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1PF8448608
View Quote
I just got this Pro-Fab lower receiver from AIM. No logo on both side, just put together the complete lower receiver yesterday without any problem.

ETA: AIM does this weird thing with FFL transfer where they would delete your order from your account history and do not provide a tracking number since it's a "firearms transfer." I had to request a tracking number after 2 weeks, no call from my FFL. My FFL dropped the ball, they received the lower receiver in 3 business days.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 2:41:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Old school Rock River. I have one from the early '90s and it's held up really well. Would like to find another like it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:59:00 PM EDT
[#7]
McKay Enterprises makes a beautiful no logo receiver.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 3:25:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm tired of trying to find a NDS AR lower so is there any other companies out there ? I want to put my own pony design logo on the magwell and don't want any logo from the lower company.
Thanks
View Quote

You could consider a 80% lower?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 9:24:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Cmttac.com
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 11:41:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Range Tool
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:07:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Range Tool
View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I just got this Pro-Fab lower receiver from AIM. No logo on both side, just put together the complete lower receiver yesterday without any problem.

ETA: AIM does this weird thing with FFL transfer where they would delete your order from your account history and do not provide a tracking number since it's a "firearms transfer." I had to request a tracking number after 2 weeks, no call from my FFL. My FFL dropped the ball, they received the lower receiver in 3 business days.
View Quote

I ordered a lower from Aim on Friday.  Tracking number came in an email.

I've ordered several from them and have always been able to track my package.  I usually call the FFL before they even realize they've signed for my lower.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 2:16:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yep!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Range Tool

Yep!
Good luck with getting a hold of Range Tool or McKay at this time. I tried a month ago and both ignored my email/FB message, ordered from AIM instead. 

If you have a lead that Range Tool is currently taking order then please post link. I like to get a couple of their lower.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top