Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 5:43:42 AM EDT
Just gotta brag.  Rooting around our supply room the other day and found a whole, filled to the brim, MRE box full of stripper clips and chargers.  I thought, "now what are ROTC cadets going to do with stripper clips since we don't shoot?"  So... they somehow found their way into my trunk (with permission of course) and they're sitting in my garage.  I found about 20 chargers and then gave up looking.  I figured that'd be good enough for now.  

Now I just have to get some ammo to put on the strippers and bando's to put it in.

Um... you weren't having other ideas about this topic, were you?  I can't imagine anyone on this board thinking such things!  
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:14:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Following is my edit of redleg13a's post: [}:D]

Quoted:
Just gotta brag.  Rooting around our supply room the other day and found a whole, filled to the brim, box of strippers. I thought, "now what are ROTC cadets going to do with strippers?"  So... they somehow found their way into my trunk and they're sitting in my garage.  I found about 20 and then gave up looking.  I figured that'd be good enough for now.  

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:38:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Ahhh, you found a MRE box full of clips.  Why didn't you say so?

-- Chuck
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:57:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Collin, good edit.  It think we probably know where your mind is![sex]  
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Strippers??? [sex]
Where the hell are the pics???
Oh......I just figured out you were talking about something else.
Damn.
Maybe next time. [rolleyes]

Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#5]
SO thats where I left them. Send me an IM so I can give you the shipping info to my house. You can have half of them as a reward. Thanks
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top