Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/30/2004 4:30:04 PM EDT
 Are these available, and are they as good as the surfire lights?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#1]
They are not nearly as rugged as other lights on the market.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
 Are these available, and are they as good as the surfire lights?

They're available... And fragile, and heavy. Nowhere near the quality of the Surefire lights.

-Cap'n
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one in Excellent Condition I may want to sell. Email me if youre interested. Takes 3 CR123 Batteries or 6 AA's users choice.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Have any of you guys that are bad mouthing the VLI ever used one for real, or just got too handle one?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:37:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I've owned one since there where only two choices in rifle weaponlights: SF Classic and the VLI. After using my VLI for a while, I decided it wasn't for me, and it's been in my parts bin ever since. I bought a Surefire 660 afterwards (I now own several MU series lights) and haven't looked back.

-Cap'n
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top