Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 4:03:12 PM EDT
Has anyone on the Forum ever attended a class at the Storm Mountain Training Center, located in Elk Garden, WV? Good or bad experiences?

Linky
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#1]
havent attended any of their classes but plan to, they have an excelent reputation, and from what ive herd you better be in good shape befor attending a class
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:07:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:52:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I've taken several classes there and will continue to.  It is a really good experience that I highly recommend.  I'll be headed back this year, probably for comp pistol.

Steve
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:01:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Heard their sniper courses over at the "country" are well worth the trip- haven't heard much feedback on the rest.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:42:35 AM EDT
[#6]
You might get a better response in the Training Forum
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top