Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/13/2010 6:20:28 PM EST
I ordered a Cavalry Arms stock set for a build I'm putting together and I'm assuming that the C1 stock that comes with it does not include the buffer assembly...

So I know I'll need a receiver extension. Since the rifle will have a carbine length gas system will I want to use a carbine or rifle spring and a carbine or rifle buffer?

Any other parts I'm forgetting about?
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:41:09 PM EST
Rifle receiver ext.,rifle length spring and buffer,
A1 (short ) butt stock screw.
Rifle vs carbine length is controlled by the type of butt stock used , not the length of the gas tube.
Top Top