Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2016 9:55:54 AM EST
Has anybody had any experience with Stinger Supremacy out of Allen, TX? I am going to purchase a handgurd for my new build and really like the SLR Solo and Fortis Night style with the integral QD attachment sites and 3, 6, 9 picitinny rail placements on the fore end. The Stinger Supremacy Anvil is what I am interested in. I prefer the look of the m lock clean look but don't plan on adding anything else other than a sling and light and can live with the key mod look in order to save $100 or more. The rub is that you usually get what you pay for and am a little concerned. I am not going to war or fighting any battles so weight isn't a huge concern.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:18:44 PM EST
Went with the Seekins NOXs 15inch, has the mlok, and integral QD attachments, doesn't have the 3, 6, 9 rails but the more I thought about it the more I thought that it might not be an advantage (other than the CDI factor) to have those rails. I think that I will keep it clean and add those rails as needed. I liked the rail when I saw it at shot show but then again I am fickle and like many of the rails for one reason or another. I already have the Seekins MCSR V2 for my under the hand guard OSS Suppressor and it is solid but wanted to try something different.
Top Top