Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2003 5:19:40 AM EDT
I'm using a 6x10x16" Starlight case to hold some sensitive electronic gear - kind of like a portable crime scene electronics package to carry with me when I go on patrol. By looking at the diagram, can anyone reccomend anything else to put in there? The link is www.combatcoat.com/FoamInsertforStarlightCase.htm. If I've left anything important out (note: This is only for sensitive electronics), please let me know.

Oh.. the photo is rendered in three dimension - you can look at cross sections, take measurements and see how deep the foam will be, as well as rotate views and stuff... you might have to download a short SolidWorks E-Viewer plugin for it, but since it's the upcoming thing, you'll probably want to download it anyway if your OS didn't come with it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top