Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 7:07:40 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/14/2006 7:51:39 AM EST by pimpdaddy]
Ordered a complete upper directly from Stag and guess what? No forward assist. Not bashing Stag in any way, but I thought that was sort of crazy (guess that is what I get for not ordering from the EE). The Stag complete upper is the best quality upper that I have come across so far (for the money - not an expert of course). Not waiting for Stag to send one - just ordered one from someone else. Anyone else had that problem?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 12:38:38 PM EST
You mean they shipped you a complete upper, and there was no forward assist in it when you got it?

That is incredible. I cannot imagine how one could get by the half dozen people that had their hands on it before you opened it

That ain't right......
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:47:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By redfisher:
You mean they shipped you a complete upper, and there was no forward assist in it when you got it?

That is incredible. I cannot imagine how one could get by the half dozen people that had their hands on it before you opened it

That ain't right......

Well, as I just posted on another thread, CMT/Stag has gone the way of all the other guys. The more popular they get, the further into the pits the quality control gets.

Just got a stock tube from them in which the finish started coming off when I wiped down w/a rag, leaving the shiny black anodising showing. Las upper I got from them, they'd neglected to cut the notch that allows the dust cover to close, so I had to cut one myself. Ets, etc, etc.

Yeah, I'd go back to Bushie or Colt stuff, but I can't afford the prices on their recievers. Stictly Bushie on barrels, though.
Top Top