Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 7:54:53 PM EDT
Does anyone have a photo of the Stag lower receiver showing the mag release button "fence"? I'm thinking of buying several, since the stripped lower price is 85.00 each. Looks like a great buy!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#1]
It looks identical to a Rock River, Bushmaster, etc.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:47:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Stag Lowers are of exceelent quality I own several and could not be happier. I would reccomend these lowers to anyone
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:59:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is a picture of the left side.  I'll take a picture of the right side tonight and post it.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Are the Stag Arms lowers still coming thru WITHOUT any caliber designation anywhere on the lower?  If so, I might like to pick another up soon.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine all have 5.56mm on them.  They are now also available marked 6.8mm.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:49:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Are the Stag Arms lowers still coming thru WITHOUT any caliber designation anywhere on the lower?  If so, I might like to pick another up soon.  Thanks.

why does it matter?   just your personal preference?    there is no law against "switching" calibers that i am aware of.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:41:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for posting the pic, KY23. Looks like an excellent receiver for the price, at least judging from the photo. I think I'll pick one up for a rebuild kit I have. Nice looking receiver!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Simply personal preference with regards to the cailber designation.  Won't keep me from buying another!  Really great lowers for the money.  My first Stag Arms lower simply had the name, logo and serial# rollmarked on the left-hand side (serial# less than 000500).  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I've built 4 or 5 rifles now with Stag Arms lowers for people.  The only trouble I've had is they are so tight I've had to use a dremel and remove just alittle from the upper receiver lug to get them to fit.  Some people just say to slam them shut and fire a few hundred rounds through them.  They have been so tight that I haven't been able to slam them shut.  This is using Model 1 Sales uppers and Rock River Arms uppers.  Just takes a second or two and alittle aluma black.

Here is the other side of the receiver:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top