Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/1/2012 12:30:29 PM EDT
I am doing a custom build and can not decide between a Stag upper or a Del-Ton. Anybody got any info which is probably the better route?
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I would buy the STAG LE SBR uppers
they have 4150 1/7 twist  MP bolt/carrier
M4 14.5 they can weld phantoms or you can get the 16.1 inch M4 uppers

unless you want a SS barrel upper
that Stag 18incher looks nice

Theres also LMT/BCM
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 2:23:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I would go with Stag.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive got a Stag 2H rifle kit that I built as my second "nice" ar. I've had it for years and have lost count of the the rounds that have been through it. Its also the rifle I let people use when they want to try and fire "that black one!". Its the 1/9 chrome lined barrel so it runs well with my black dog 22 conversion kit. I don't see getting rid of it anytime soon tho I have thought about having the gun cut down to a 14.5 and another comp pinned on to it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top