Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 8:19:43 PM EDT
who is using this upper and how do you like it? Got any pics of your setup? Pics would be great! I do like the rail option as i need an upper to complete my build but if i can get the rail too than its a 2 for 1 deal!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:30:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't had any experience with the 2HT but I did have a 2H and I liked it. Great upper and great shooter. I also like the rails they have on there. I think you will be happy with it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:07:54 PM EDT
[#2]
its between the 2HT or the 1H.....

plans are just quad rail either with the upper or down the road with vertical grip and tac light. Not sure if i want an optic yet, but it would be an eotech.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:10:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I own a Stag 2T complete rifle and I love it. The upper is the same as what you are looking at. The rails are nice and sturdy, no wobble, and the ARMS sight isn't bad either. The look is nice too, if you are considering that in your choice. So far no problems, with around 1000 rounds through her. I have shot Wolf, PMC, Federal, some tracers (I believe Federal), and Winchester through it...no problems to speak of.

I will add that mine is 1:9 twist with rifle feed ramps and I believe that it is the same for that upper, some see those as downsides, but I have zero problems with it as I shoot mostly 55gr. ammo and I don't have a fun switch To add, the 1H also has the same specs. Again, not really a downside, just FYI.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 11:49:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I just ordered my 2ht today from Riflegear.com, can't wait for it to come in.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top