Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 4:45:52 PM EDT
Fella's;

I'm left handed & master eyed.  Therefore, I'm interested in the Stag Arms platform, which is available in a totally left version, upper and lower.  I'd like to get some good information on the product before spending the money.

I'm a U.S. Army veteran, 1965 - 68.  Been some time since I've had anything to do with the AR.  However, with the advent of the Stag,  that could change.  I am & have been 'into' firearms for decades, do my own reloading, and have an LHB .223, among several other firearms.

Oh, and I sell safes, true safes, not Residential Securtiy Container tin boxes.

900F
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Stag is about as high quality as you will find, and the price is right.  I say go for it.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Amazing quality for amazing prices. Cant go wrong with Stag. Well other than that damn deer head
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:03:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a stag lefty upper that I am using in a SPR build. I can tell you I will never buy a righty upper again. Stags quality is excelent as is the price. Just know that if you ever build a rifle you have to have the barrel made with a stag ambi barrel extention. Most any barrel maker can do this for you.Good luck
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Love 'em. Great product. As a matter of fact, I just ordered a 20" lefty upper today.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:06:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Amazing quality for amazing prices. Cant go wrong with Stag. Well other than that damn deer head

I just completed a build using almost all Stag Arms components, including a Limited Edition Upper and Stag lower from a board dealer. Stag LPK and buttstock, too. The only non-Stag parts I used were the Ergo Grip, Magpul trigger guard, DD end-plate sling adapter, a sling from The Wilderness, and an ARMS #40 rear sight. It's sweet...

I would highly recommend Stag Arms for the quality of their products and customer service. I even like the deer head roll mark...

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Up to 5 STAG Lefty's now...great stuff, go for it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Top notch stuff. I love my Stag lowers.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:33:13 PM EDT
[#8]
First off - Welcome! I'm a lefty shooter also and have a SPRish Stag built by White Oak Armory (WOA). This weapon is one of my most accurate weapons I have next to my 6724 HBAR Elite. I guess what I'm saying I like all AR's
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:51:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Stag Is the best quality stuff out there, go for it you will not be dissappointed. BTW I Love The Deer Head Logo!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top