Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/13/2005 4:34:30 AM EDT
I ordered a few springs and other small goodies from a large company. They are probably #1 or #2 in total sales in the U.S. They have a nice small catalog with lots of color pics. Anyway so it's three weeks and no safety detent spring WTF. Who is the best at getting small parts out the door and shipped fast? If this is a indication I will never be snakebitten.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:42:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster is usually pretty good.  They have went as far as to send me the part I needed when I ordered the wrong part first and let me keep the wrong item for free because it was less than shipping it back.  Did you call them and ask where your spring is?  Tell them it has been three weeks and you need your spring for a competition or something and they will probably send you one next day air.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:56:35 AM EDT
[#2]
So much for trying to be subtle. Talked to them once " It's being processed"
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:28:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I am not a subtle guy.  It dosen't hurt to say it but if a spring takes three weeks to get to you something is up.  Surely there not out of them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:07:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Try Giffman on the EE - or order direct from Stag Arms .
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:19:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Brownells or Midway ship quick. make sure it is in stock.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top