Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/27/2003 5:15:32 AM EDT
If you were to buy one good spotting scope....which would it be? Right now, because of the range available, 90% of my shooting is only 100 yds. But, if I spend good $ on a scope, I would like it to be one that will work well at 300 when I get the room.
TIA,
Dave
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 5:59:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I use X12 Zeiss Safari Binoculars I bought from E-bay for $200. I found them easier to use than a spotting scope if you are only shooting within 100 yards. Zeiss Optic is clear enough to see .22 holes at 100 yards. Beyond that I would buy quality spotting scope for $200+
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out the Lupy WindRiver. It's one of the semi affordable ones.

Joe
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I like my Windriver scope, it's bright and clear, the eye relief isn't too good though.  I have one I wanna sell, let me know if you're interested [:)]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Take a look at the Kowa line. From about $225 - $1500.........Good Luck
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top