Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/9/2003 5:14:32 PM EST
Does anyone know where I can get a Spotting Scope mount with a C-clamp for seated Benchrest shooting? Do I have to make my own? Regards
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 5:43:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/9/2003 5:45:07 PM EST by El_Roto]
Wouldn't that be awfully uncomfortable? I'm picturing the scope mounted either too far back or too far forward. FWIW, I have a small, cheap tripod I got from www.telescope.com that's been great for bench work or spotting while prone. [img]http://www.telescope.com/images/us//local/products/family_detail/A53510dt.jpg[/img] Here's a link: [url=http://www.telescope.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=488&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=6&iSubCat=24&iProductID=488]Tabletop Tripod[/url]
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 4:07:13 PM EST
Sinclair sells one. www.sinclairintl.com
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 4:45:11 PM EST
Bogen/Manfrotto sells onea clamp that is designed for attachment to a car window. This could be clamped to a steel bench top, 1/4" thick or so. Part # 3292. To this you would have to attach a "head" to aim your scope. Your local camera emporium, or BHphotovideo.com. Good Luck!
Top Top