Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/28/2006 9:43:18 AM EDT
Does anyone have experience with these magazines?  I know 44mag has them for cheaper, but I like ordering from SG since you get $5 off of a $50 order and the fact you can order ammo and mags, saving money on shipping charges.  Any thoughts??  
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Steel 20s that look like Colt USGI 20s?  I would stay away from them.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#2]
What about the 30's?  Same thing?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:57:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What about the 30's?  Same thing?

Well, there are some good steel mags out there in 30 rounders, but I don't think these are them.  Someone might chime in on exactly what brand these mags are.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:09:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I have purchased some of the 30's, they are steel and are not marked.  They are just OK but why buy these when you can get the USGI D&H aluminum mags for less money? Look in the EE for vendors.

Stay away from the SG 40 round steel mags, they will not fit into any of the three AR's I have. I did call them on it and they just sent me another one that did not fit. They did try to please me so I just let it go, but I will not buy anything but USGI mags from now on.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top