Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 11/1/2009 1:14:19 PM EST
Where do you guys get the correct, thin type of split washer (for the flash hider)? I'm tired of trying different sources, and spending $1 a pop on those washers that are twice as thick as they should be.

Thanks for the help,
John Thomas
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:32:26 PM EST
Bill Ricca shows them on his sight.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:41:44 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 5:47:52 PM EST
Originally Posted By m1sniper:
http://www.billricca.com/collectors_corner.htm Heated now.

Those aren't the ones with the stippling are they?
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:07:25 PM EST
I got a pack of those from him, and they do not have the stippled/checkered edges.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:12:45 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:46:30 PM EST
I have the same problem. I got one of those thick lock washers from Bushmaster and it looks like a friggin' bagel.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:28:32 PM EST
MX Snafu has had some knurled split washers on GB. They went for big clams for 4-5 washers. Maybe $40.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 8:40:28 PM EST
Specializedarmament.com has the knurled ones.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:55:58 AM EST
Yeah I'd go SAW. Expensive but GI parts IME. All the surplus complete uppers and individual barrels I've acquired have got the tiny knurling on the washers. Even the 70's vintage units. I bet the smooth ones out there are aftermarket.
Top Top