Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 5:22:34 PM EDT
I found the M16 bolt carriers for $109 regular black and $139 for hard chrome.

Is there any reason other than asthetics to pay the extra $30 per?

Thanks,
New
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:38:09 PM EDT
Quoted:
I found the M16 bolt carriers for $109 regular black and $139 for hard chrome.

Is there any reason other than asthetics to pay the extra $30 per?

Thanks,
New

The chromed one will be easier to clean. Pretty much just wipe it off with a paper towel.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:56:53 PM EDT
Well. these two are going on some guns that are going to be frankenguns.

Both are Roggio lowers (yeah, I know) with some basic furniture.  One will be a 20" and the other an 18" middy.  

So I went with the standard carriers for price consideration.  I just now need a decent deal on the charging handles and an 18" and 20" upper.

This is my first Spikes equipment...I had planned to buy BCM but at $109 a piece I just couldn't pass this deal up.  Spikes should send me a hat for being a new customer.

New
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:16:56 PM EDT
Quoted:
Well. these two are going on some guns that are going to be frankenguns.

Both are Roggio lowers (yeah, I know) with some basic furniture.  One will be a 20" and the other an 18" middy.  

So I went with the standard carriers for price consideration.  I just now need a decent deal on the charging handles and an 18" and 20" upper.

This is my first Spikes equipment...I had planned to buy BCM but at $109 a piece I just couldn't pass this deal up.  Spikes should send me a hat for being a new customer.

New

For the charging handles, just keep an eye out on the Equipment Exchange. I've gotten them used/like new condition for $10-$15 shipped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top