Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2010 5:31:06 PM EDT
I know this isn't technical, but I'm sure your reading and can't post.  With the amount of information you provide in this forum, thought it would be acceptable to say thanks, hope everything went well and I'm sure you will be back to shooting soon!

(Mod - if you find this unacceptable, please delete it, don't move it somewhere else - thanks)
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Dave will appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I know this isn't technical, but I'm sure your reading and can't post.  With the amount of information you provide in this forum, thought it would be acceptable to say thanks, hope everything went well and I'm sure you will be back to shooting soon!

(Mod - if you find this unacceptable, please delete it, don't move it somewhere else - thanks)

Roger that!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:37:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Double tap.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:38:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

+1

Reading posts from Spec Ops-13 has taught me a lot about running a .22lr AR.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:02:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Get well soon Dave! I have appreciated his input to my questions and others as well
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:53:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Get well soon Dave! I have appreciated his input to my questions and others as well

+1  Get well soon.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:02:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow i did not know he was having problems and i hope nothing serious.
Yes  has  been a great asset to out rimfire community and my getting Tac Sol AR22 M4.
man i love that gun....get well soon Dave!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:23:46 PM EDT
[#8]
He mentioned in another thread that he was having some type of hand surgery.  Didn't sound serious, but it was going to take him out of the game for a while.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:31:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Dave is having a tendon released on his finger. I had the same surgery some years ago. He won't stay down long.
I know he appreciates the thoughts. Dave does a lot for the Rimfire and pistol caliber forum. Plus he's an all around good guy.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Hi and Thanx for the well wishes,

The Doctor did a good job on the Trigger Finger Release of my Right Ring Finger. Feel somewhat
like a firecracker went off in my hand but it's getting better.

Biggest problem is keeping the same friggin bandage On, Clean and Dry. For 2 weeks. I still can't
type very well, my hand's still swollen. But I'm here in spirit, reading, not so much posting yet..

Dave / Spec
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I knew you wouldn't stay gone long.

John, Do I smell burning rubber?
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top